Lux is a fast-growing professional community. We offer challenging opportunities that facilitate professional growth and development, especially on contracts with the U.S Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Department of Education. Lux is a professional services business, so our people are the driving force behind our shared success.
The following positions are currently open:
- Program Specialist – Remote
- Community Development Program Specialist – Onsite
- Grants Review Manager – Remote
- Web Developer – Remote
- PMO Contracts & Project Management Analyst- Remote
- Training & Technical Assistance (TTA) Deputy Director – Remote
- Tribal Training & Technical Assistance (TTA) Program Associate – Remote
- Training & Technical Assistance (TTA) Intern – Remote
Lux is actively building a talent pool. As a government contractor, we often engage individuals with specific skills or experience at an agency on a consultancy basis to help us pursue contracts. *Please direct all inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.