National Institutes of Health (NIH) Institutes and Centers have access to Lux and a cadre of world class communications through the Public Information and Communications Services (PICS) vehicle. This is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract established to help NIH achieve and maintain high quality performance in the areas of media, communication, and information dissemination and technology.
Lux’s PICS contract number is HHSN263201200043I. NIH buyers should review the PICS Homepage for NIH staff contact information.
Through this IDIQ, Lux is pleased to offer exceptional services in three main areas:
- Communications and Outreach
- Graphic Design, Web, and Database Support
- Exhibit Support
Lux PICS team members include:
- GMMB, for creating connective campaigns and expertise in engagement communications
- Hargrove, for inspired face-to-face marketing experiences in trade shows and exhibits
- Nielsen, for comprehensive insights into what target segments of the public watch and buy
Federal clients should also consider engaging Lux for web-based communications solutions through our GSA 8(a) STARS II vehicle, which supports directed awards (also known as “sole sourcing”).
Read more about our Grants Management & Peer Review Support service.