Lux Consulting Group, Inc. continues to provide clients with the highest quality professional services from our Practice Areas. We were recently awarded the following contracts and have been working diligently to meet the needs of our Federal clients:
- Logistical Support for Meetings of the Secretary’s Advisory Committee on Infant Mortality within the Health Resources and Services Administration
- Logistical Support for the Secretary’s National Advisory Council on Migrant Health within the Health Resources and Services Administration
- Design and Development of Evaluation Data and Information Technology (IT) Systems within the Health Resources and Services Administration
- Logistical Support for the National Coordinating Committee on School Health and Safety within the Health Resources and Services Administration
- Provision and Management Support of the competitive Discretionary Grant Management Process for the Early Head Start-Child Care (EHS-CC) Partnerships within the Office of Head Start
- Community Services Block Grant Tribal Technical Assistance for the Office of Community Services within the Administration for Children and Families
For more information on how we provide creative solutions to our clients, view our Practice Areas under the What We Do section of our website. Our Five Practice Areas are tailored to meet the various needs of our clients.