Lux provides expertise in Student Financial Aid to government agencies, universities, and education-focused nonprofit organizations. Lux has extensive experience and mature working relationships with historically black colleges and universities, Hispanic-serving institutions, Tribal colleges and universities, and other minority serving institutions. Lux utilizes a broad knowledge base to support the life cycle of student financial aid programs from institutional eligibility, awarding of funds, disbursement of funds through the reconciliation and reporting of funds. Lux has the infrastructure to support administrative, technical, written, educational, marketing and reporting processes with a high level of efficiency.
Our student financial aid services include:
- Financial literacy program delivery
- Scholarship Program Development and Support
- Application review and processing (student and school)
- Federal need analysis support
- Collection and processing of institutional Federal reports
- Financial aid program analysis; legislative, policy, regulatory
- Education program support
- Outreach management
A case study detailing work we completed for Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Bureau of the Health Professions can be found here. Michael Katz is our Student Financial Aid practice area lead. Please contact us for more information about these services and explore our contracting vehicles, including GSA 8(a) STARS and GSA MOBIS.